"I HAVE NO GREATER JOY THAN TO HEAR THAT MY CHILDREN WALK IN TRUTH." 3 John 1:4
Our new music video ties into this scriptural theme and gives a bold testimony of truth and the new perspective we gain when we find Christ and begin to walk in His light.
Throughout the song titled "Wonder," the question is asked: Have you ever seen the wonder? The song goes on to describe many of the ways that the wonder of God is manifest in our lives. Our amazing dads are among the greatest wonders/blessings in our lives and this video is dedicated to each of them: Scott Butler, Doug Wright, Destry Bybee, Rodney Moffitt, K.C. Johnson, and Doug Whitehead!
THANK YOU FOR TEACHING US TO WALK IN LIGHT & TRUTH! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
WE LOVE YOU!
WATCH VIDEO HERE
WONDER "BONUS VIDEO" BELOW!
SHARE our WONDER music video! be sure to TAG @SPARKSINGERS & include how YOU have seen the wonder of God in your life!
Details of interest about the video:
- The soloist is group member, Noelle Bybee, who is a former contestant on NBC's The Voice, Season 8 and a returned missionary for the LDS Church. In the video you'll also see glimpses of Noelle's husband, Mason Woodward, also a returned missionary for the LDS church, and a football player for the U. They were married in March 2018. (See http://www.sparksingers.com/blog/noelle-masons-royal-wedding)
- SPARK filmed the music video in Utah in beautiful Snow Canyon and surrounding areas. While in St. George, the group performed on Tuacahn's Plaza Stage before the David Archuleta concert in April (clips of the performance are featured in the video).
- The song in the video is called WONDER by Hillsong United. It gives a bold testimony of truth and the new perspective we gain when we find Christ and begin to walk in His light.
- WONDER has special meaning for SPARK because we are creating a movement for all ages to rise up in faith and be a light to the world. This movement is called #BETHESPARK and details can be found on the website www.sparksingers.com.
- The #BETHESPARK movement ties in with the recent challenge given by LDS Church President Russell M. Nelson: "Stand out; be different from the world. You and I know that you are to be a light to the world." https://www.lds.org/…/worldwide-devo…/2018/06/hope-of-israel
Related Spark Videos:
- WONDER "Bonus Video": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuZaoAohr7k
- "Behind-the-scenes" of the WONDER video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=24&v=cc-Tvrqdk_g
- Live performance of WONDER! Watch a reactive crowd during SPARK's high-energy youth conference show (don't miss the confetti drop at 4:08): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03zmdrGVV3w
- SPARK Website: http://www.sparksingers.com/
- #BETHESPARK images: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yN9lFzJviQnhF7vL9tGR-Pd0TvH9PC0E
- SPARK Publicity photos and logos: https://drive.google.com/open?id=11SWoQLSAcg92jve6MVc5NzGIewUF4aAU
SPARK hopes to reach 10K YouTube viewers by the end of June with our new music video. We would love your help to spread goodness on social media by sharing WONDER!