- SPARK is currently auditioning 18-30 year-old singers/performers (if you plan to serve a mission, it would be best to audition after your mission).
- Our group promotes the principles of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and we are seeking members who share our faith. Missionary-minded singers/performers are especially suited for our group.
- Check our "About" page and "Shows & Booking" page to see some of the amazing performing opportunities SPARK has had! We are also involved in various "Influencer" activities and programs for the LDS church.
- We rehearse in a beautiful studio in Cedar Hills, Utah, for 3.5 hours on Tuesday nights (6:00 pm to 9:30 pm) and have several performances a month. (Performance dates are decided by group consensus and music videos are typically twice a year.)
- Daily personal practice is required and private vocal training is encouraged. 100% attendance for rehearsals and performances is required.
- There is no cost to participate in this group and most wardrobe items are provided for you.
- Click button below to see the Performer Agreement.
Audition Details & More
Audition Via Video
- Fill out the audition form above.
- Email us your singing/performing videos (YouTube links or phone videos are great--send as many as you want). Email to: email@example.com.
- Confidence and ability to "move" (basic jamming and dance choreo) is a factor in choosing a performer for SPARK! If you have a video showing your ability to "move," that would be very helpful!
- Everyone who sends a video audition will be notified regarding final selections.
- Video audition deadline: The first video auditions we receive will get first consideration.
***Please audition only if you can commit to the rehearsal schedule and can be flexible with performance dates. A two-year commitment is required.